Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mr. Freckles II



During a fun park day with Daddy on Saturday, Jasper found an amazing branch that he had to take home. My dear son dragged his treasure 3 blocks and across two streets to our house. Upon arriving at home, Jasper so graciously pushed his branch on the rope swing and then found it a warm snug bed in a basement window well.

The next morning, he invited his branch inside, placed it by the kitchen door and disappeared. The next I saw of Jasper, he had his arms full of clothes from his dresser and was carefully selecting outfits for his new friend. Mr. Freckles II was born. His first outfit was his cold weather wear, followed by his evening attire (Jasper's summer jammies) and lastly, Mr. Freckles II became a spooky ghost. Wow!... the things the children come up with. They inspire me and warm my heart on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Segdirb said...

I love it! Jasper my most wonderful nephew...you have the most amazing creative spirit!

Love,
Auntie Steph