Monday, December 31, 2007

counting down

When I think of all that has happened this year it overwhelms me. The year has proven to be one of the most difficult years of my life. Yet through all of the craziness, somehow, I have my feet planted firmly on the ground.

When I think back through the year, I am truly grateful for my family and friends and all of the joyous moments we have shared. I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to jump full throttle into my love of creating and crafting and to meet others that share my same passion. I am in awe of our teachers and the warmth of our school. I am forever inspired by the beautiful landscape and energetic city around me. And with all of this, I move forward into 2008 with a full heart and an excitement for what the coming year will bring.

Blessings to you and yours in the new year!!

1 comment:

Julie, Lee, Noah and Neve Machen said...

your light shines so bright and you have such grace...
2008 will be grand for you and your family.

xo